COVID-19 Protection Framework (Traffic Light System):
Under the COVID-19 Protection Framework Honda Power Equipment Dealers are open to the public with contact tracing, social distancing, restriction on numbers instore and PPE along with additional sanitation and protective measures in place. Masks are required to be worn onsite and bookings are recommended.
Contactless purchasing is also available online for contactless collection. Please contact your local dealer for more information on how they can assist you.
The safety and well being of our customers, staff, and community remains our highest priority. We are following the Ministry of Health’s guidelines and have implemented stringent measures to ensure everyone stays safe.
These measures include:
- Collecting contact details from all visitors to our dealership sites to ensure that we comply with contact tracing guidelines.
- Stricter cleaning and sanitation of all dealership and vehicle touch-points.
- The use of approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) whilst working on your vehicle.
- Maintaining social distancing among our dealership teams when they’re at work.
- Clearly documented & distributed policies and guidelines for staff to adhere to.
Please contact your Honda Power Equipment dealer to arrange power equipment servicing. You can find you local dealer or stockist on the map below.
Find a dealer
Choose a region
No matching dealer. Try alternative search criteria.
Honda Power Equipment Dealers (Red) supply the full range. Power Stockists (Blue) may only stock selected products.